Junior Summer Clinic
Learn golf, hang with friends and have fun at Hawk Meadows popular summer junior golf camps! Boys and girls ages 8-17 will receive instruction in swing basics, rules & etiquette, irons, woods, chipping and putting along with valuable on-course experience.
Our camps feature:
- Instruction in swing basics at the range with irons and woods
- Fundamentals of short game and putting
- Weekly on-course experience with high-school and college players
- Rules and etiquette review
- Fun while learning the game of a lifetime!
2019 Session Dates
Monday Clinic - Program beginning Monday 06/10/19 for 6 weeks, excluding week of July 4th.
Tuesday Clinic - Program beginning Tuesday 06/11/19 for 6 weeks, excluding week of July 4th.
Session Time 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
$120 per golfer per camp (Additional $79 for full Jr. Membership playing privileges)
- Pay and reserve your spot by submitting registration form (PDF) with payment to pro shop.
- Complete the Junior Golf Camp Registration Form available online by clicking registration form
PDF or visit our golf shop to complete the form and payment.
Please call the Pro Shop phone with any questions 517 546-4653.
Clinic Instruction led by our Director of Instruction Mark Ward.
For private instruction and/or player development opportunities and pricing please call Golf Professional
Mark Ward at 517 672-9181.
Entries available at the pro shop or Get entry form online (print Acrobat pdf file) or Contact Hawk Meadows for more information
About Us The Courses Outing Packages Special Events Rates Coupons Junior Golf Program Directions Sign Up for Emails Contact Us