Learn golf, hang with friends and have fun at Hawk Meadows popular summer junior golf camps!
Boys and girls ages 8-17 will receive instruction in swing basics, rules & etiquette, irons, woods, chipping and putting along with valuable on-course experience.
Juniors Camp Features:
- Instruction in swing basics at the range with irons and woods
- Fundamentals of short game and putting
- Weekly on-course experience with high-school and college players
- Rules and etiquette review
- Fun while learning the game of a lifetime!
Please call the Pro Shop phone with any questions 517 546-4635.
2021 LEAGUE & INSTRUCTIONAL CLINIC
Register by June 4th
“JUNIOR GOLF LEAGUE”
Monday Clinic – Program beginning Monday 06/07/21 for 10 weeks, excluding July 5th.
Tee Times Start at 8:00am
- 10 weeks (9 holes of Golf)
- League Scoring & Handicap
- End of Year Lunch/Prizes (limited on course instruction/coaching)
$160 per golfer per camp (Junior Members only pay $25).
“JUNIOR INSTRUCTIONAL CLINIC”
Monday Clinic – Program beginning Tuesday 06/08/21 for 10 weeks, excluding July 6th.
Tee Times Start at 8:00am – 10:00am
- 6 weeks of Small Group Instruction and on-ourse play
- Players will learn the fundamentals of the game related to grip, set-up and alignment along with full swing
- They will also learn important elements of the short game and putting giving them the confidence to play
the game with friends and family for years to come
$140 per golfer per camp .
Instructor Mark Ward, PGA Professional Instructor
- Pay and reserve your spot by submitting a registration form (PDF) with payment to the pro shop.
- Complete the Junior Golf Camp Registration Form available online by clicking the registration form
PDF or visit our golf shop to complete the form and payment.
Please call the Pro Shop phone with any questions 517-546-4635