Learn golf, hang with friends and have fun at Hawk Meadows popular summer junior golf camps!
Boys and girls ages 8-17 will receive instruction in swing basics, rules & etiquette, irons, woods, chipping and putting along with valuable on-course experience.
Juniors Camp Features:
- Instruction in swing basics at the range with irons and woods
- Fundamentals of short game and putting
- Weekly on-course experience with high-school and college players
- Rules and etiquette review
- Fun while learning the game of a lifetime!
Please call the Pro Shop phone with any questions 517 546-4635.
2020 SESSION DATES
Monday Clinic – Program beginning Monday 06/8/20 for 6 weeks, excluding week of July 4th.
Tuesday Clinic – Program beginning Tuesday 06/9/20 for 6 weeks, excluding week of July 4th.
Session Time 8:00 am – 10:00 am
$140 per golfer per camp (Additional $80 for full Junior Membership for 2020). Instructor Mark Ward, PGA Professional Instructor
- Pay and reserve your spot by submitting registration form (PDF) with payment to pro shop.
- Complete the Junior Golf Camp Registration Form available online by clicking registration form
PDF or visit our golf shop to complete the form and payment.
Please call the Pro Shop phone with any questions 517-546-4635